You can now manage your bank accounts, pay your bills, transfer funds and do a more of banking simply sitting at home. At NBK Bahrain, we are always innovating convenient and fast banking solutions to make your banking experience with us as pleasant as it can be.
What can I do?
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds locally and internationally
- Pay bills including mobile, electricity, water and school fees
- Apply for new accounts or fixed deposits online
- Subscribe and view eStatements for accounts
- View your IBAN number online
- Update your record details Online - KYC form
What do I need?
Keep your NBK Card and PIN handy to help you throughout the process.
How do I sign up?
- To register for NBK Online Banking, complete the registration process and select whether you want to receive your one-time-password (OTP) via SMS or email
- Once received, enter the password to complete your registration successfully - you will now only have ‘view only’ access
- To be able perform transactions, you will need to activate your online banking account by calling 17155555
- After you complete activation, you will be able to access your account
- The NBK team recommends that once you complete your registration that you register your computer for added protection
What do I do if my mobile number is not up to date?
Please contact the NBK Call Center on 17155555.
How do I know that NBK Online Banking is secure?
For your peace of mind, NBK Bahrain has implemented state-of-the-art online banking security - by registering for the NBK Online Banking Security Key you can be assured that your personalized online banking is protected.
The NBK team recommends that once you complete your registration that you register your computer – this provides you added protection.