For the first time in Egypt, apply for your NBK Visa Credit Card and enjoy postponing your payments for up to 3 months starting from the month of issuance.
Who is it For?
- Newly issued NBK Visa Credit Cards
- For customers who have chosen 5% as the automatic payment method for direct debit from the account
What Do I Get?
You will get up to 3 months payment grace period.
What Makes It Special?
- The offer is the first of its kind in Egypt.
- Customers who newly issued NBK Visa Credit Cards will geta grace period of 3 months if the card issued during December2021.
- Promotion is valid for NBK Visa Classic Credit Card and NBK Visa Gold Credit Card.
How Do I Sign Up?
Fill out the application form online or visit your nearest NBK Branch.
Tell Me More
- Total credit card dues should not exceed 80% of the card’s credit limit
- Offer is valid for eligible cards issued during the promotion period till 31st of January 2022
- Cards that will be issued in December 2021 will have first payment before 25 March 2022
- Cards that will be issued in January 2022 will have first payment before 25 April 2022
- Will the interest/ late fee be calculated during the campaign period?
In case the bank automatically deducts the minimum amount due (5% only), you will be charged with interest rate as per the declared rates, no late payment fee will be calculated and you will not be considered as a delinquent customer in this case.
- Will the bank accept any extra payment in case I need to pay during a specific month, considering that I met the campaign criteria?
You have the option to pay through an ATM, a branch or a transfer from your account at any time. You will be charged with interest in case you pay the full amount due manually.