Treat yourself to a dream vacation and get rewarded for all your retail spends with NBK Platinum Mastercard Credit Card locally and internationally. You can redeem your NBK Mile Points for air tickets at leading airlines, hotel reservations, car rentals or cashback.
Who is it for?
- NBK Platinum Mastercard Credit Cardholders
- NBK Thahabi Mastercard Credit Cardholders
- NBK World Mastercard Credit Cardholders
How does it work?
When using the NBK Platinum Mastercard Credit Cardfor the first time, you will earn EGP 100 worth of NBK Miles Points for Thahabi Platinum , EGP 200 worth of NBK Miles Points for Privilege Banking Platinum and EGP 250 worth of NBK Miles Points for World Mastercard as bonus points regardless of the amount spent using the card.
How do I earn?
Every EGP 1 spent locally or internationally gives 2 NBK Miles Points for Thahabi Platinum, 2.25 NBK Mile Points for Privilege Banking Platinum and 2.5 NBK Miles Points for World Mastercard.
*Terms and conditions apply
How do I redeem Points?
You can earn NBK Miles Points automatically on all purchases and online transactions regardless of the amount spent and where you spend, with the option to redeem them for:
- Airline tickets at over 800 participating airlines (major airlines and budget airlines).
- Hotels reservations at more than 150,000 hotels globally.
- Car rental from the best international car rental companies.
- Cashback option
How do I enroll?
Enrollment is automatic when you have an NBK Platinum/Thahabi/World Mastercard Credit Card.
Terms & Conditions
- NBK Rewards Points’ validity is 24 to 36 months from the date of purchase
- Partial payment is applicable; you can use NBK Rewards Points to pay part of the bill and the remaining balance can be paid as a normal transaction using your credit card
- NBK Rewards Points are non-reversible/refundable once they are used
- Customers who are overdue on their credit card payments are excluded from the instant redemption service, until the overdue amount has been paid
- Points are earned based on the discount percentage offered as well as the minimum spend
- Expired NBK Rewards vouchers can no longer be used
When can I start earning NBK Miles Points? And how does the NBK Miles program work?
When using the NBK Miles World Mastercard for the first time, or when using an NBK Credit Card for the first time which has the NBK Miles program, each cardholder will get 10,000 NBK Miles bonus points regardless of the amount spent using the card. After the first usage of the card, EGP 1 spent locally or internationally gives 2 NBK Miles Points for Platinum Thahabi and 2.25 NBK Mile Points for Platinum Privilege.
To earn NBK Miles Points where can I use my NBK Miles card or my other NBK Credit Cards that have the Miles program?
You get NBK Miles Points when using your card(s) in Egypt and/or abroad for point of sale/in-store purchases, for online purchases and payments (including bill payments), and for cash advances on your card.
Which airlines and hotels are included? Are the hotels limited to a specific region?
The NBK Miles program lets you redeem your NBK Miles points at over 800 airlines, which include most major international airlines and budget airlines. The program also includes more than 150,000 hotels worldwide, as well as most of the well-known international brand names of car rental companies such as Budget, Avis, Ace, Hertz and others.