The Al Shabab Prepaid Card is a Visa Electron card issued by NBK Egypt without having to open an account. You can also use it to purchase or to withdraw cash in Egypt, as well as for online transactions. Recharge the card easily as and when needed through NBK Egypt branches.
Talk about convenience! The NBK Al Shabab Visa Prepaid Card gives you immediate access to your money so you can shop where you want, pay bills with ease, and recharge whenever you like. The recharge-as-you-go feature allows for perfect spend control, making it easy for you to plan your monthly expenditure, staying within budget and shopping sensibly.
Who is it for?
- Eligibility starts from 16 years
What do I get?
Stay on track - Manage your money on NBK Online and Mobile Banking
NBK Secure Shopping - An online added security layer that protects prepaid cardholders’ online purchases from fraudulent use of their prepaid cards
What makes it special?
- Safety & Security - Your NBK Al Shabab Visa Prepaid Card saves you the worry of carrying cash
- Accessibility - Withdraw cash locally from NBK ATMs or internationally through any ATM that accept Visa cards
- Reload your NBK Al Shabab Visa Prepaid Card with any amount you set anytime and anywhere through NBK Online Banking, or call 19336
Tell Me More
- Load your card via NBK Online Banking, your nearest branch, or at time of purchase
No need to activate your prepaid card, NBK Prepaid Cards are already activated for your convenience
The card can be used locally at POS terminals, ATMs and for online purchases
What is a prepaid card?
A prepaid card is a form of payment where you can make a purchase using money that has been loaded from your bank account.
How do I load a prepaid card?
You can arrange this in branch or via NBK Online or Mobile Banking.
What is the difference between a prepaid card and any other card?
The main benefit to using a prepaid card is to provide the customer with the convenience of budgeting their spending. Prepaid cards are also more widely accepted for making Internet purchases.
What do I do in case of emergency?
In case your card is lost or stolen, you can immediately call NBK Egypt Call Center to block your card at 19336. A new card will be issued.