Now with NBK e-Wallet application, you can transfer funds directly from your mobile and pay bills in a convenient, fast and secure way.
What Can I Do?
You can use NBK e-Wallet application to do the following:
- Load your e-Wallet with ease through your NBK-Egypt Account
- Inquire and pay your different types of bills including telecom, internet, utilities, donations, subscriptions, insurance premium, tickets and traffic fees and a wide range of other services
- Send money in-between mobile wallet holders in Egypt
- Create “Favorite List” for your bills or friends
- Change your application Mobile-PIN (M-PIN) anytime
- Change the application language to English or Arabic
- Cash in/ out facility through banks ATMs and service provider outlets availed for wallet service
- ATM Cash in / out for NBK e-Wallet
- Make purchases by scanning the QR code using NBK e-Wallet
- Cancel your registration in the NBK e-Wallet directly
- Submit a complaint
- Rate the service
- Check services fees
- Issue e-Wallet Transaction Statement
How Do I Get It?
You should have:
- Valid Egyptian Mobile number not connected to any other bank or operator wallet
- Account at NBK - Egypt
How Do I Sign Up?
- Visit your nearest branch
- Fill in the application form
- Download NBK e-Wallet application through the URL received via SMS on the second business day
- Enter your registered mobile number and national ID
- Enter the activation code received by SMS
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Create Mobile PIN (M-PIN that consists of 6 digits with no repeated or sequential numbers)
- Load your NBK e-Wallet balance through “Load Wallet” function