You are looking to enhance your lifestyle – whether it’s a higher degree, a surgical procedure or a new computer, NBK Bahrain has got you covered. Our Personal Loan offers you greater flexibility for financing consumer or durable goods, education and medical expenses. Whether you want to shop for consumer goods or fund for personal needs, the Personal Loan fulfills all your requirements in the most competitive, efficient and speedy manner.
Who can apply?
- All NBK Bahrain Customers
- You should be younger than 70 years* at the maturity of the loan (*Terms and conditions apply)
What is it for?
- Personal Loan may be used to buy consumer or durable goods e.g. Furniture, electronics, cars, etc
- Personal Loan can also be used to pay for education or medical expenses
Use the NBK Loan Calculator for an idea of how often and how much your payments will be.
What should I know?
- NBK Bahrain makes loans flexible for you
- Your loan period can be from 12 to 60 months
- You have the option to insure your loan
- You can settle the loan early at any time without paying any fees or future interest
What do I need?
- A copy of your Civil ID
- Your salary certificate
- A salary transfer continuation certificate
Fees and Charges
- Processing Fee 1%, Min BD 50 Max BD 150
- Pre-payment 1% of loan outstanding balance or BD 100 whichever is lower
- Partial Payment - BD 10
- Installment Deferment Charges - BD 10
- Rescheduling - BD 10
- Issuance of Loan Balance/Release Certificate - BD 2
- Insurance Fee - As billed by insurance company