Are you planning to grow your business further? Apply now for the SME National Fund! With the collaboration of the Kuwait National Fund, NBK supports its Business Banking Customers who have already established their own small or medium-sized enterprises with new funds of up to KD 400,000.
Who can apply?
- Companies owned by Kuwaiti nationals only
- Applicant’s age must be 21 years old or above
- Startups (should have minimum 1 - 4 employees)
- An established company that has capital exceeding KD 400,000 with a minimum operation period of 2 years
- Sales should not exceed KD 2,000,000
- The number of registered Kuwaiti employees to range from 1 to 50
- Total company assets should not exceed KD 2,000,000
What is it for?
- 1 - 3 year grace period on the Kuwait National Fund’s percentage
- Loans of up to KD 400,000 with repayment period between 1 - 12 years
- Flexible loan criteria for both startups and existing
What do I need?
- Business loans documents
How Do I Get It?
For more information, please contact your NBK Business Banking Officer or visit any of our branches with Business Banking services.
Through NBK Call Center or visit NBK at Arraya Tower, 5th floor – Mishari Al AbdulJalil.