Authorizing the bank to carry out transfers from your personal accounts to other customer accounts, whether with the bank or with other local banks through the ACH Mandate Direct Debit.
Who is it for?
Authorizations are created for customers who have accounts with the National Bank of Kuwait - Jordan.
What Do I Get?
Checkbooks and their transactions can be dispensed with
The Direct Debits generated by the authorizations are collected automatically without getting back to the bank
What Makes It Special?
- It is considered an automatic alternative to postdated checks and cash payments
- Irrevocable, i.e. the motive cannot stop the authorization except with the consent of the beneficiary
- The start and end dates for it are determined, also the sum of the movements value and the value of each single transaction
- The possibility to choose the method of discount (weekly, monthly, ...)
How Do I Get it?
- To collect debits without any refusal, please ensure that you have sufficient balance in your account
- Read the terms and conditions of the delegation appearing on the form
- Sign the form in the places designated for that, using the signature approved by the bank
- Submit the form to the beneficiary
- The recipient signs the form in the place designated for that
- The beneficiary submits the form to his bank
Fees And Charges
Charges of the debtor's registration is one Jordanian Dinar on the payer customer and one Jordanian Dinar on the beneficiary.
What are the uses of ACH Mandate Direct Debit?
The model can be used in many financial transactions, for example, paying rent, buying in installments and many others.
How can I obtain the debit authorization form?
It can be obtained from the bank (note that this form is standardized for all banks).
What is the maximum period for registering and sending the authorization to the payee bank?
The beneficiary’s bank will register the authorization within five days of receiving it from its client, then send it to the payee customer’s bank in accordance with the procedures and clearing-house instructions.
What is the maximum period for acceptance or rejection of authorization by the payee customer's bank?
The payee customer's bank will accept or reject the authorization - whenever the reason for rejection is achieved - within five working days from the date it is received.