You prefer quick, convenient and secure way to perform your banking transactions, so we make it happen. Enjoy flexible and simple features for your daily banking needs, no matter your lifestyle. The NBK Current Account is available in multiple currencies and makes daily transactions as easy as possible for you.
Who is it for?
To open an NBK Current Account, you must be 18 years old and above.
What Do I Get?
Visa debit card
NBK Online Banking
SMS Service subscription
What makes it special?
- Checkbook available – Upon approval
- Account available in Jordanian dinar, Kuwaiti dinar, US dollar and other currencies upon request
How do I get it?
- The required opening amount for the NBK Current Account is JD 200 or more
- No ongoing minimum balance is required
Fees and Charges
- This is a non-interest bearing account
- View full list of fees and charges
When are statements issued?
Statements are issued on a monthly basis.
Can a check book be issued to a customer who does not maintain the minimum balance requirement?
Yes, we can issue a check book to customers who do not maintain the minimum balance requirement, as long as any issued checks are covered by the account balance and check book charges maintained.
Should the salary be transferred to the current account?
No, salary transfer is not mandatory.