You aspire for a home away from home. NBK understands your needs as an expatriate living abroad, whether you require a new house or to remodel your home.
NBK Jordan Expat Loans are here to make your second home a reality with the quickest and easiest loan approvals.
Who is it for?
- All NBK Customers who are expatriates
- You should be younger than 60 years at the maturity of your loan
- Minimum salary should be KWD 1000
What Is It For?
NBK’s Expat Loan is ideal for financing the purchase of a house or Equity release loans.
What Should I Know?
- Equity release loans are available up to JD 500,000 over a period of 8 years
- Please arrange for your salary to be transferred to NBK
- Your loan is insured (Life and Fire)
What do I need?
- A copy of your Civil ID
- A salary certificate
- A salary transfer continuation certificate
- A copy of your passport
- NBK Loans provide competitive interest rates and calculated on a reducing balance basis
- You can use the NBK Loan Calculator for an idea of how much your payments will be
Does NBK offer housing loans for expats?
Yes, NBK Jordan provides real estate services through non-resident Jordanian packages.
What are the loan criteria for an NBK expat loan?
Financing ranges up to 75%.
Do I have the opportunity to mortgage in the countries where NBK has branches?
Yes, depending on the country criteria, NBK has presence in London, Paris, UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon and you can seize this opportunity to own your property abroad from Kuwait.