What should I know about the SMS service?
- A real-time SMS will be sent for any transactions (based on the threshold set), made on your account or credit card, through any channel
- You can change the threshold by logging into NBK Online Banking or visiting the branch
How can I subscribe to SMS service?
Visit NBK Jordan branch, or call the NBK Jordan Call Center at 0800 22944 or +(962) 6560 8860.
When do I receive the SMS message?
SMS service will alert you instantly once you complete one of the following transactions:
- Purchases through Point of Sale
- Make internet purchases
- Make cash withdrawals or deposits
- Receive a salary, allowance or transfer
- Your new credit card has been issued and is ready for pick-up
- Make withdrawals, transfers and automated payments
Note: the SMS messages will show you the amounts debited or credited as well as the remaining balance
What will the SMS messages display?
They will show you the amounts debited or credited from your account, along with the remaining balance.
Will I receive SMS messages when I’m abroad?
If you have roaming service on your mobile phone line, you will receive the SMS alerts.
In what language will the SMS be sent to me?