About NBK Aspire Program
Based on our Summer Internship Program’s success over the past years, the new NBK Aspire Program offers high school, college and university students firsthand experience on how professional banking issues and transactions are processed.
Join this program and get a mixture of theoretical and practical training on a vast range of subjects like critical thinking, teamwork, creativity and innovation, problem-solving, service quality and career exploration.
You can register below or through our official social media accounts till 18 June 2023.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 14 to 18 years
- Applicant must open Al Shabab Account
- Applicant can apply below or through our official social media accounts
- Applicant must be a high school, college or university student
- Registration will automatically end once the required number of applicants are reached. Once your application is accepted, you will be notified by phone call to confirm registration
Session 1 - From 2 July to 19 July
Session 2 - From 23 July to 9 August
Session 3 - From 13 August to 30 August