Shopping online gives you more on your spends when using your NBK Mastercard Credit Card to pay in foreign currency.
Who is it for?
Offer valid for selected NBK Mastercard Credit Cardholders, who have been notified of this promotion by SMS and/or electronic direct mailer.
What Do I Get?
You get KD 10 voucher on online international purchases worth KD 50 and above, redeemable at yougotagift website for selected merchants such as Deliveroo, Namshi, Ubuy etc.
How Do I Get It?
- You will receive the e-voucher via SMS with a link and promo code
- Enter your promo code in the link to receive your e-voucher by email
Tell Me More
Your e-voucher can be redeemed at yougotagift website for selected merchants such as Deliveroo, Namshi, Ubuy etc. which will be listed with the voucher email.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for selected NBK Mastercard Credit Cardholders, who have been notified of this promotion by SMS and/or electronic direct mailer
- Offer is valid for e-commerce transactions conducted in foreign currencies only (eligible transactions). Disputed and reversed transactions will not be considered
- Online transactions conducted in foreign currencies made on primary and supplementary NBK Mastercard Credit Cards are eligible for this promotion
- A minimum cumulative spend based on the SMS received from NBK will be required during the offer period as a minimum qualification for customers to be eligible for the reward
- Winners will be announced within 30 days from the end of offer period
- Winners will receive an SMS e-voucher code with a link to redeem the code and claim the reward across the identified merchant list
- Voucher codes will be valid for three months from issuance date which will be used in creating the voucher. Unredeemed codes will not be reissued under any circumstances
- The voucher is only valid for a one-time purchase to the full value unless otherwise specified
- The voucher validity is subject to the selected merchant’s terms and conditions
- The voucher cannot be returned or refunded or replaced with cashback
- The cumulative spend will be calculated at per customer level basis whereby cumulative spend happening on multiple cards will be counted towards the minimum qualification
- Customer should hold active credit cards during the promotion period until voucher is sent to the customer
- It is the cardholder’s responsibility to ensure that their personal details provided to the bank are correct. Details such as mobile number and name should be updated with the bank on an ongoing basis
- The bank reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to amend/add/modify/vary/cancel and/or supplement these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notification to the bank’s cardholder and without any responsibility whatsoever on its part
- The bank reserves the right to disqualify a cardholder from this promotion at any time, at its sole discretion and without notice
- These terms and conditions supplement, and do not replace, the bank’s main credit card conditions
- Credit cardholders deemed delinquent by NBK will not benefit from the campaign , and NBK reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the campaign in the event that abnormal usage patterns are suspected on the customer’s account(s) or card(s)
- Eligible customers hereby unconditionally delegate and give consent to NBK and its appointees to use their personal data to the extent necessary for the effective conduct of the campaign, which may include disclosure of such personal information to third parties