NBK is the first bank in Kuwait to offer you fully digital account opening. Before starting the process, install “Kuwait Mobile ID” App by PACI and activate the service by using the PACI kiosk machines. Then, go to NBK Mobile Banking App or nbk.com and fill the onboarding form. Use your “Kuwait Mobile ID” to give consent for identity verification and sign the contract digitally. You can start using NBK Mobile Banking App and NBK Online Banking instantly. You can also transfer your salary to NBK and take advantage of our exciting promotions and services.
Who is it for?
This service is available for:
- Non-NBK Customers
- Users who have already activated “Kuwait Mobile ID” App from PACI
What Can I Do?
You can easily:
- Open an NBK Account online without visiting a branch
- Transfer your salary
- Be eligible for promotions once your salary is transferred to NBK
- Access NBK Mobile Banking and NBK Online Banking services at your convenience
What Makes It Special?
- 24/7 online service
- Easily access your salary transfer letter
How Do I Get It?
This service is available through nbk.com.
Is it required to visit a branch or complete documents with physical interaction?
No, it is not required. You will be able to fill the application form digitally. If “Kuwait Mobile ID” App is activated on your mobile device you will able to verify your identity and sign the contract digitally on your mobile phone.
Can I use NBK Mobile Banking and NBK Online Banking after signing up?
You will be able to access your account just after finishing the digital application form. But account opening transactions may vary from person to person and take some time according to your situation.
How do I activate the "Kuwait Mobile ID" service to use my digital signature?
You can activate it by visiting one of the PACI Kiosks located at the following NBK Branches:
- NBK Headquarters
- The Avenues
- Mubarak Al Kabeer
- NBK Mobile Branch - Check our social media accounts to stay updated on the branch location