Send money instantly with NBK Direct Remit. Log in to your NBK Online Banking and securely transfer to beneficiaries 24/7, for just KD 1 per transaction. NBK Direct Remit currently offers transfers to Jordan and will soon add services to more countries.
Who Is It For?
This service is available for all NBK Customers with access to NBK Online Banking.
What Do I Get?
- With NBK Direct Remit, you can enjoy an innovative, secure and reliable remittance service
- Get 24/7 accessibility on NBK Online Banking and remit funds from the comfort of your home or office
- The first service is available for Jordan
What Makes It Special?
- Log in to NBK Online Banking and register any number of beneficiaries to transfer money instantly
- Enjoy easy and secure access to send money for only KD 1 per transaction
You must have an NBK Online Banking account in order to add a beneficiary.
Terms and Conditions for NBK Direct Remit to Jordan
- Direct remit to NBK - Jordan is KD 1 per transaction
- Direct remit to other banks in Jordan is KD 5 per transaction
Non-NBK beneficiary bank charges: Charged as per the receiving bank applicable charges if any
In the absence of other impediments, NBK shall transmit the direct remit transaction amount to the beneficiary’s account as following:
- Instant credit, if funds are remitted to a NBK- Jordan account
- Other banks will be routed via Automated Clearing House (ACH)/RTGS
- Local Jordanian banks’ working hours and holidays will apply
Default Limit (in KD): KD 500*
Working Hours for Jordanian Banks by Payment Method:
|Direct remit to NBK - Jordan accounts||24/7|
|Direct remit to other banks will be through Automated Clearing House (ACH)/RTGS||As per local bank timings in Jordan|
NBK shall bear no responsibility if the transfer to the beneficiary account is not executed during the above mentioned time period.
NBK shall have no responsibility if the transfer is delayed or not processed due to insufficient or error in information of the beneficiary, or due to restriction on transfers, or if the amount is seized or confiscated by local or foreign authorities, or if the transaction is suspected to relate to money laundering or for any other cause beyond the control of NBK.
All other terms and conditions related to International Money Transfers are applicable.
This NBK Direct Remit transaction is subject to Kuwaiti law and the jurisdiction of Kuwaiti courts only.
(*)The default limit is capped at KD 500 – it can be increased through NBK Online Banking