It just got easier to login to your account through NBK Online and Mobile Banking, by using the same username and password for both.
- Manage your NBK Cards while traveling
- Increase your monthly transfer limit as needed
All you need to do is to follow these steps.
To benefit from all mobile banking features, you must download the most recent version of the NBK Mobile Banking App.
What can I do?
Once you register, you can create and use the same username and password to login to NBK Online Banking and NBK Mobile Banking.
You will also be able to manage your NBK Cards and increase your monthly transfer limit once you login.
What do I need?
Your mobile number should be up to date – please login to NBK Online Banking to update your mobile number or visit the nearest NBK branch if it is not already updated.
How do I sign up?
If you are an existing NBK Customer, follow these steps:
For NBK Mobile Banking:
- Download the latest updated NBK Mobile Banking app
- Once you launch the app, you will be asked whether to login with the current process or with the new process
- If you select the current process, you will have up to 6 months grace period to register with the new process. After the 6 months, you will be asked to register with the new process
- If you select to register with the new process, you must create a username and password, which are used to login to NBK Online Banking as well
For Online Banking users:
- Go to NBK webpage and click on login to Online Banking
- If you select “Login with Debit Card Number”, you will login with the current process. You will have up to 6 month-grace period to register with the new process. After the 6 months, you will be asked to register with the new process
- If you select to register with the new process, you must create a username and password, which are used to login to NBK Mobile Banking as well
To register with the new process, please follow these steps:
- Enter your NBK Debit Card number
- Enter the ID type and number, i.e. Civil ID, passport or Commercial Registration Number
- You will be asked how you would like to receive the One-Time Password (OTP). You will have to select either via SMS or by email
- Once the OTP is received, you must enter it in the verification code field. The verification code should be entered in capital letters. If you don’t receive it, you can tap on “Resend Verification Code” and you will receive it within seconds
- Enter your NBK Debit Card PIN number
- Create a username: Your username should be alphanumeric and consist of a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 25 characters, without spaces and special characters. It should all be in English and contain characters in upper and lower cases
- Create a password: this should be 6 to 8 alphanumeric characters in length and all in English
- You can also enable the Touch ID or Face ID for iOS users to use it for the next login
- Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed
- Enter the username and password
- Select 3 security questions and answers (All answers should be in English)
- You will receive an SMS confirming that your registration to NBK Mobile Banking is successful