It just got easier to login to your account through NBK Online and Mobile Banking, by using the same username and password for both.
Register now to create your own username and password through either NBK Online or Mobile Banking before 28 February 2019. You can also easily enjoy these new features:
- Manage your NBK Cards while traveling
- Increase your monthly transfer limit as needed
- Add beneficiaries
- Make e-Payments
- Cardless withdrawal
- Update your mobile and email
- Track your transfers by using the NBK Swift Tracking
And much more
To benefit from all mobile banking features, you must download the most recent version of the NBK Mobile Banking App.
What can I do?
Once you register, you can create and use the same username and password to login to NBK Online Banking and NBK Mobile Banking.
You will also be able to manage your NBK Cards and increase your monthly transfer limit once you login.
What do I need?
Your mobile number should be up to date - please login to NBK Online Banking to update your mobile number or visit the nearest NBK branch if it is not already updated.
How do I sign up?
To register with the new process:
- You will be lead to a screen with 2 options:
- Register: If you have not registered yet with the new process
- Login: If you have already registered via NBK Online Banking
To register with the NBK Mobile Banking App, please follow these steps:
- Enter your NBK Debit Card number
- Enter the ID type and number, i.e. Civil ID, passport or Commercial Registration Number
- You will be asked how you would like to receive the One-Time Password (OTP). You will have to select either via SMS or by email
- Once the OTP is received, you must enter it in the verification code field. The verification code should be entered in capital letters. If you don’t receive it, you can tap on "Resend Verification Code" and you will receive it within seconds
- Enter your NBK Debit Card PIN number
- Create a username: Your username should be alphanumeric and consist of a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 25 characters, without spaces and special characters. It should all be in English only
- Create a password: this should alphanumeric characters in English
- You can enable the Touch ID or Face ID for iOS users to use it for the next login
- You can enable the Touch ID for Android users for the next login
- Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed
- Enter the username and password
- Select 3 security questions and answers. All answers should be in English
- You will receive an SMS confirming that your registration to NBK Mobile Banking is successful