As a high networth individual, you seek performance that has outshone competitors, and transparency that places risk management as a central strategy.
NBK Capital’s Asset Management division offers a suite of global investment products and expertise across various sectors and global regions.
The Asset Management division covers the following departments:
- MENA Asset Management
- Investment Products
- Investment Advisory
- Alternative Investment – NBK Capital Partners
Their combined experience creates a unique professional team. Practiced in meeting immediate and long-term objectives, you’ll benefit from their innovative and strategic financing solutions.
MENA Asset Management
NBK Capital is confident you can trust the MENA Asset Management department, whose integrity has set the benchmark high in financial investments. MENA specialists will invest in listed equities on your behalf, optimizing returns during challenging market cycles.
The team has a strong track-record of consistent growth and has received multiple awards including “Best Asset Manager in Kuwait for the Year 2017” by MENA Fund Manager and “Equities Manager of the Year 2016 – MENA” by Global Investor.
MENA Asset Management Mutual Funds:
An SMA is an investment portfolio owned by one investor and managed on a discretionary basis by the MENA Asset Management department. SMAs have outperformed their benchmarks since inception while providing you with a portfolio that is well diversified by country, sector, and security.
- Conventional benchmarked mandates offering different geographical exposure within MENA
- Dividend-focused GCC SMA
- Sharia-Compliant GCC SMA
- Fixed income SMA
The MENA Asset Management department also offers you the option of restructuring your existing equity portfolios into an SMA that fits your financial needs.
NBK Capital Partners is a leading Private Equity, Mezzanine and Real Estate Funds manager in the MENA region. Since 2005, the Group has raised over USD 875 million for growth capital investments in middle market companies across the MENA region.
With a focused strategy and strong investment team, they have consistently developed businesses to deliver value for investors.
NBK Capital Equity Partners Fund I:
USD 250 million private equity fund focused on acquiring both minority and majority stakes in growing middle market companies across the MENA region.
NBK Capital Equity Partners Fund II:
USD 310 million private equity fund focused on acquiring both minority and majority stakes in growing middle market companies across the MENA region.
NBK Capital Mezzanine Fund I:
USD 157 million credit fund focused on providing tailored credit financing to growing middle market companies across the MENA region.
NBK Capital Partners Mezzanine Fund II:
Credit fund focused on providing tailored credit financing to growing middle market companies across the MENA region.
NBK Capital’s Investment Products Department structures, launches and markets an array of products, in order to provide you with bespoke investment opportunities that range from conservative low-risk money market funds to moderate-risk multi-asset portfolios and aggressive high-risk equity and alternative funds.
NBK Capital’s Investment Products department oversees your relationship with third-party managers.
Their key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and selecting best-in-class investment managers across all asset classes based on diligent research
- Sourcing and evaluating direct transactions within set mandates
- Monitoring and assessing existing portfolios, extending to the quality of the overall support system to ensure consistency of performance
- Ensuring that third party products are diligently researched prior to selection and monitored thoroughly after being offered to you
NBK Capital’s Investment Advisory Department provides you with investment solutions and services. Built to bring you the best practices from around the world, the Investment Advisory department employs experienced and qualified professionals at NBK Capital to advise you on all your major financial decisions.
- Understanding your risk appetite and investment objectives
- Formulating optimal asset allocation strategies
- Providing regular reviews and asset allocation advice
- Providing you with superior services and preferential access to NBK Capital’s investment offerings by working closely alongside other departments
- A dedicated team of investment professionals with extensive investment and financial experience
Please contact our Private Banking Managers at one of the following branches to discuss your wealth management requirements:
- Cinema Salmiya – 2224 6756
- Dahiat Abdullah Al Salem – 2224 6761
- Daiya – 2224 6746
- Fahed Al Salem – 2224 6771
- NBK Head Office – 5th floor – 2224 6760
- Nuzha – 2224 6742
- Shamiya – 2224 6722
- Surra – 2259 3790