NBK Capital SmartWealth is a digital investment service provided by NBK Capital that offers investors a best-of-breed solution for long-term investment savings.
SmartWealth’s state of the art technology customizes your model portfolio based on your risk appetite, financial goals and aspirations. The simple and user-friendly registration process for this service enables you to have your own diversified portfolio of global equities, fixed income, commodities and real estate baskets (ETF based) within five working days.
Who Is It For?
NBK Capital SmartWealth is available to both Kuwaiti and expats with a valid Kuwait residency status.
What Do I Get?
You can manage and monitor your investments through NBK Capital SmartWealth’s web portal and/or mobile application. With a seamless sign in, you have unlimited access and control to your account anytime, anywhere.
- Investments are liquid and allow for daily redemption and deposits
- Provides exposure to Equities, Fixed Income, Real Estate securities through ETFs
- Geographically diversified with exposure to the United States, Europe, Asia and other Emerging Markets
- Deutsche Asset Management and Oxford Risk are the respective Investment and Risk Advisors to NBK Capital SmartWealth
- Accessible through mobile app and website for 24/7 account monitoring and management
What Makes It Special?
SmartWealth’s investment philosophy relies on proven and tested models of investing utilized by leading investment managers. Instead of trying to select “winner” stocks and bonds, NBK Capital focuses on developing long-term index-based diversified portfolios that optimize the balance of risk and return. All recommendations are based on the client’s respective risk tolerance.
Tell Me More
For more information about SmartWealth:
Who can open a SmartWealth account?
To be eligible to open a SmartWealth account, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have and maintain a valid Kuwait residency
- Invest and maintain a minimum account balance of USD 5,000
I am a non-Kuwaiti, can I open an account?
Yes. SmartWealth is available for both, Kuwaiti and expats who have a valid Kuwait residency status.
What is the minimum amount required to open a SmartWealth account?
Minimum initial investment amount is USD 5,000 or KD 1,500.
I am a non-NBK Client, can I open an account?
Yes. NBK Capital SmartWealth strives to provide its services to all qualifying clients, and does not restrict services to NBK Clients.