NBK Summer Internship 2019
NBK is launching its two-week Summer Internship Program on 16 June 2019, targeting students between the ages of 14 to 21 years attending High School, College or University.
The Summer Internship Program is an extension of NBK's educational continues outreach. It's a demonstration of the bank's commitment towards providing young generations with the appropriate opportunities to experience firsthand how the professional banking issues and transactions are handled and processed.
The two-week internship program consists of 4-hour daily sessions that features a mixture of theoretical and practical training dedicated to providing the interns with invaluable knowledge on a variety of subjects such as; teamwork, creative thinking, means of self expression and modern banking, in addition to helping interns to have greater exposure to daily banking work procedures.
Online registration for the Summer Internship Program is open through nbk.com and NBK's official page on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 14 to 21 years
- Applicant must open Al Shabab Account
- Applicant must apply online
- Applicant must be a high school, college or university student
- Registration will end automatically once the number of applicants is reached. Once your application is accepted, you will receive a confirmation call