View and print forms, manuals, documents etc.
NBK Institutional Banking
The Financial Institutions team manages NBKI London’s correspondent banking relationships globally. The division is responsible for servicing its diverse clientele with top-tier financial products and services, as well as ensuring that all regulatory requirements are adhered to in connection with credit limits and compliance.
We leverage NBK Group’s footprint and expertise to identify and deliver opportunities to clients through tailor-made solutions.
The Bank’s commitment to its relationships is enforced by a team of dedicated professionals offering a wide selection of solutions, including:
- Commercial Payments and Collections
- Facility Structuring
- Bilateral Loans
- Standby Facilities
- Relationship Management
- Regional Cash Management in the Middle East
- Regional Custody (GCC, Jordan and Egypt)
- Trade Finance
- Risk Participation in Funded and Unfunded Transactions
In addition, NBK Group provides regional Custody and Clearing services to leading Financial Institutions and Mutual Funds in GCC, Jordan and Egypt.
NBK’s Regional Custody and Clearing Services can be summarized as follows:
- Account Opening (Establishing Trading Numbers and Custody Account Numbers in coordination)
- Book Keeping
- Trade Settlement and Reconciliation
- Cash Management and FX
- Flash News and Market Update
- Tax Payment and Refund
- Corporate Actions
- Client Reporting