Complaints and Inquiries Handling Mechanism
NBK - KSA aims to provide you with the highest levels of service and distinguished banking experience to ensure your satisfaction. We would like to inform you that if you are not satisfied with any of our services and products, you can submit a complaint and/or inquiry to the Customer Complaint Unit through one of the following communication channels:
- The complaint/inquiry boxes located in the branches
- Direct at the branch (requires a written letter signed by you explaining the details of your complaint and/or inquiry)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- NBK Call Center at 800126-6677
Handling the Complaint and/or Inquiry:
- You will be provided with a main reference number and the specified period for processing via SMS to your registered mobile number or by a recording call, and we will provide you with the method of communication to follow up your complaint and/or inquiry
- Complaint and/or inquiry processing takes five working days maximum from the date of receipt, and with regard to credit cards processing maximum time is thirty five days
- In the event that NBK needs an additional period to address your complaint and/or inquiry, you will be contacted to inform you about the process progress
- We will contact you via the registered mobile number to confirm that the complaint and/or inquiry has been resolved. In the event that you did not respond, an SMS will be sent to you
- NBK will keep records of your complaint and/or inquiry for a minimum of five years
Objection and Escalation:
You have the right to object on the solution provided whenever you believe that the complaint and/or inquiry was not fair to you by informing the person in charge during communication about the outcome of the complaint and/or inquiry, and in this case it will be escalated to a higher level.
The complaint and/or inquiry and all related documents will be sent to the head of the business unit or his representative, that responsible for your account segment.
You will be officially contacted by the head of the unit or his representative to inform you about the final result of the complaint and/or the inquiry.