Nothing is as secure as money in the bank – whether you're building a nest egg for your family's future or just putting money away for a rainy day. NBK UAE keeps your money safe and earns interest for your needs and goals.
An account that's there for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, you can count on our standard Savings Account.
Who is it for?
- To open an NBK Savings Account, you must be 18 years old and above
- For Individual customers only
What do I get?
Free Visa debit card
Access to over 650,000 ATM machines globally
Free NBK Online Banking
What makes it special?
- SMS Service – Subscription available upon request
- Unlimited withdrawals – Make as many withdrawals as you like
- Competitive interest rates – Earn money back on your savings
How do I get it?
Minimum Initial Deposit : AED 3,000
- Minimum Balance to Earn Interest : AED 3,000
- Interest rate on the NBK Savings Account is 0.0625% per annum
How can I open an Account?
It's easy to start an NBK Account. Simply visit any of our branches speak to one of our Relationship Officers.
What information/ documents do I need to provide to open an account?
Documents required for individuals*-
- Copy of passport(s) and original passport(s) for validation
- Copy of UAE Emirates ID and original for validation for UAE Residents
- Salary Certificate (in case of salary transfer accounts); in the absence of a Salary Certificate, any one of the following documents may be obtained:
- Pay slip (< 3 month old)
- Most recent statement of account where customer's salary is being transferred
*Additional documents may be required as per Bank policy
Am I eligible to request for a check book?
No, Savings Account does not have check book facility.
How do I close my Account?
You need to visit one of our branches (in UAE or International for Non-UAE Residents) to submit the request for closing the account.