The NBKI Notice Account provides a greater return on savings through its higher interest rate. Secure your funds for 35 or 95 days to access more competitive rates. You can make unlimited withdrawals subject to 35 or 95 days’ notice, depending on which notice period you choose.
|KWD, GBP, USD and EUR
|What is the interest rate and how is it calculated?
|Can NBKI change the interest rate?
The interest rate on a Notice Account is variable. If we reduce the interest rate, we will notify you at least 14 days before the changes take effect and you will have 30 days from the notification date during which you can withdraw funds or close your account without providing notice if you wish. We will notify you when we increase the interest rate shortly after the changes take effect.
|Can I withdraw money?
You can make unlimited withdrawals subject to 35 days’ notice or 95 days’ notice, depending on which type of Notice Account you have.This notice must be in writing and subject you maintain the minimum balance required
|Can I cancel my Notice Account?
|Yes, when you open a Notice Account you are entitled to a cancellation period of 14 days of the account being opened and you will be able to withdraw your funds. If your account pays interest, you will receive interest for the period during which the account was open.
|Information about Tax:
|Profit will be paid without the deduction of tax
Individuals who are UK tax payers may have to pay tax on any profit received that exceeds their Personal Saving Allowance. Further information on Personal Saving Allowance can be found at https://www.gov.uk/apply-tax-free-interest-on-savings
- You will need to be over 18 years old, and residing or with direct linkage with NBK Group Core countries: Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon, and Iraq
- You will need to have a NBKI Current Account
- NBKI is no longer able to provide you with Current and Savings Accounts if you live in a country in the European Union (The EU currently consists of: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden) or European Economic Area (The EEA includes EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
WHAT DO I NEED?
All what we require is that your existing Current Account is valid and your account information is up to date
WHAT DO I GET?
- Annual account statements
- Ability to track and manage your savings online
- Direct customer support through your dedicated Relationship Manager. We are available to assist you in person or by phone Monday to Friday (excluding UK bank holidays) between 9:30 and 16:00 UK time
- You can also reach out to us through your Relationship Manager in NBK Branches outside of the UK
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL?
- Earn a competitive variable interest rate if you lock your money for 35 or 95 days
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid monthly to your 35 or 95 day Notice Account unless you specify you want it credited to your same currency Current or Watani Super Account.
- No limitations on how many times you credit your account
- No requirement to deposit a regular amount to this account
- You can open a Notice Account in KWD, GBP, USD and EUR
- Available as sole or joint account, you can add joint account members to your accounts with NBKI
- Authorise another person to operate the account for you under a Third Party Mandate
Terms and Conditions
Online Banking is only available to NBKI Current Account holders and if you’re registered to use this services. Terms and Conditions apply. To maintain a quality service, we may monitor or record calls. Call charges may apply.