Complaints NBKI London
We’re really sorry we didn’t get things quite right for you. But we’re keen to hear your thoughts on how we can improve. If you have a complaint, it’s really important you let us know. Then we can work with you to address your concerns and put it right.
There are several ways you can contact us.
What happens next?
When can you expect a response?
We aim to resolve your complaint as soon as you get in touch with us. However, where we need to look into your complaint in more detail we will send you a response within 3 working days. This will explain:
- When you can expect to hear from us again
- How your complaint will be dealt with
We always aim to respond to your complaints as soon as possible. However, depending on the type of query, this can occasionally take longer:
- For a payment service: Responses may take up to 15 days (or 35 days if there are exceptional circumstances). Typically, this will be payments made or received from your Current Account, Debit Card or Watani Super Account
- For any other matter: Responses may take up to 8 weeks. Where we are unable to respond during this time we will contact you with an update
If we are able to resolve things straight away and to your satisfaction, we will send you written confirmation.
Not happy with our response?
If you are not happy with the way we resolved your complaint, please let us know as soon as possible. We will conduct a review and look to get it sorted.
Alternatively, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), who will independently review your case for free.
Please note that if longer than six months has passed since our final response letter, the FOS will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. This includes where the FOS believes that the delay was the result of exceptional circumstances.
Contact details are found below:
Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower
London E14 9SR
Free phone: 0800 023 4567
Calling from abroad: +44 20 7964 0500
Learning from Complaints
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we want you to be happy with the products and service you receive. Unfortunately, we know that things can sometimes go wrong. When this happens, we aim to:
- Put things right for you as best and as quickly as we can
- Make sure you know who is dealing with your complaint should we need more time to work out what’s gone wrong
- Learn from your issue, and implement the changes needed to make sure it doesn’t happen again