You are satisfied with your loan but feel you would be happier and more at ease if you had taken out more money. We’re here to help you get everything you need with the option of NBK Loan Refinancing. This allows you to borrow an additional amount of money from which the old loan can be settled.
Who can apply?
- Loanholder must have repaid no less than 30% of the total number of installments set for their consumer or installment loan on their due dates
- For example, if you have taken a loan of 180 installments originally (i.e. over 15 years), the loan can be refinanced only if 54 installments have been paid
- Loanholder should not be past due on loan payments at the time of application
What is it for?
- The new loan must be of the same type as that of the original loan
- For example, an existing consumer loan can be refinanced by a new consumer loan only (the same applies for installment loans)
What do I need?
- Salary certificate
- Civil ID, passport copy (for expats)
Apply Now for Loan Refinancing