Open Banking Service enables third parties, such as service provider or a product comparison site to access your data and provide you with services without sharing your log in details. This will also allow you to make payments directly from your accounts at NBK - Bahrain from third party websites or applications, subject to the third-party providers offering these services.
How Do I Sign Up?
Add your accounts and/or credit cards details to Open Banking Service:
- Initiate request of sharing your NBK - Bahrain Account in Open Banking Service platform of any service provider
- Login to NBK - Bahrain Mobile Banking App by entering your credential
- Go to “Open Banking” in the Main Menu
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Activate “Open Banking Service” and accept or reject the access request
You have successfully authenticated the selected accounts to be added to Open Banking Service.
How can I access it?
You may access Open Banking Service Developer Portal through this website: