Whether you're at home, in the office or on the go, we always strive to provide you an easy and comfortable banking experience.
With our Online Banking services you can now access, manage and control your finances on your fingertips. NBK Bahrain will be with you wherever you are in the world!
ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER SYSTEM (EFTS)
NBK Bahrain is compliant with with the Central Bank of Bahrain’s Electronic Fund Transfer System (EFTS) Servises: Fawri +, Fawri and Fawateer, which are the 3 main services that facilitate fund transfers and payments for you. NBK offers all EFTS services free of charge.
You can now process transactions in a 30 second single transfer from any bank account to any other bank account in Bahrain with a maximum limit of BHD 1,000/- per account per day.
With NBK Bahrain, enjoy single or bulk fund transfers from any bank account to any other bank account in Bahrain within a few hours during a business day.
NBK Fawateer offers a one stop shop for bill enquiries and payments where you can view your outstanding bills of multiple billers and pay the total immediately in a single check.
What can I do?
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds locally and internationally
- Pay bills including mobile, electricity, water and school fees
- Apply for new accounts or fixed deposits online
- Subscribe and view eStatements for accounts
- View your IBAN number online
- Update your record details Online - KYC form
How do I sign up?
- To register for NBK Online Banking, complete the registration process and select whether you want to receive your one-time-password (OTP) via SMS or email
- Once received, enter the password to complete your registration successfully - you will now only have ‘view only’ access
- To be able perform transactions, you will need to activate your online banking account by calling 17155555
- After you complete activation, you will be able to access your account
- The NBK team recommends that once you complete your registration that you register your computer for added protection
What do I do if my mobile number is not up to date?
Please contact the NBK Call Center on 17155555.
How do I know that NBK Online Banking is secure?
For your peace of mind, NBK Bahrain has implemented state-of-the-art online banking security - by registering for the NBK Online Banking Security Key you can be assured that your personalized online banking is protected.
The NBK team recommends that once you complete your registration that you register your computer – this provides you added protection.