NBK offers your company an easy solution to provide a quick Working Capital Finance with minimum required documents. This product aims to provide your company with the needed financial support to grow revenues and profits.
Who is it For?
Working Capital Finance is available to SMEs working in the fields of manufacturing, trading and services with annual sales revenues of EGP 200 million or less (as per CBE SME definition).
What Do I Get?
1- Short-term finances for an amount up to EGP 6 million
- Revolving up to 6 months
- Non-revolving with equal installments up to 12 months (monthly or quarterly repayment durations)
2- Medium-term finance up to EGP 1 million with tenure up to 36 months (monthly or quarterly repayment durations)
What Makes It Special?
- Simple and fast process
- Limited documents
- Access to all NBK Products and Services
- Eligibility to tailored finance solutions
- Handling the company’s account from any NBK Branch
- Access to NBK Corporate Online Banking
How Do I Get It?
- Submit your application online
- Visit one of our branches and our staff will assist you in fulfilling the application form and provide you with the list of needed documents, which include:
- Recent valid extract (3 months)
- Valid National ID for all partners with 10% ownership or more and director in charge "legal representative" (if any)
- Valid tax card
- Operating license (if applicable)
- Business premises contract (ownership/rental)
- Account statement for the latest 12 months
- Financial statements for the latest 3 years
- Tax and social insurance position (issued by auditor)
For companies eligible to CBE initiatives, applied pricing will be according to CBE criteria, as below:
Diminishing 5% interest rate - For SMEs with annual sales revenues from EGP 5 million to EGP 50 million
Otherwise, attractive commercial pricing will be applied.
Tell Me More
- Company to be in the business for 3 years minimum
- Paid in capital with minimum amount of EGP 100,000 (as per commercial register)
- Equity as per the presented financial statements to be EGP 1 million and above
- Age of the manager/key partner in the company should be from 25 to 65 years old (at loan maturity)
Why to apply for this finance?
The customized Working Capital Finance offered by NBK is a fast track lending facility with much easier and faster processes. It provides different types of finances including revolving and non-revolving short-term finances or non-revolving medium-term finance, in addition to supporting suppliers’ payments.
How do I qualify for this finance?
You need to make sure that your company fits the requirements and product conditions. This finance is dedicated to support SMEs with good business potential, sound credit worthiness (credit history counts) and sufficient documentation.
What are the steps needed to get this finance?
- Fill in the finance application form.
- Sign all relevant/required forms.
- Submit your company's legal documents.
Our staff will proceed with the process and pay your company the required visits to review the details of the request.
Our staff will guide you through the finance terms and conditions, finance phases, disbursement criteria and repayment channels.