With InstaPay Application, you can connect all your bank accounts from different banks in Egypt in one application and transfer money instantly, easily and safely.
Who is it For?
For all NBK Debit and Meeza Prepaid Cardholders.
What Can I Do?
- Connect all your accounts from different participating banks in Egypt in one application
- Instant transfers 24/7
- You can transfer money to your bank account, any NBK Meeza Prepaid Card, to your Instant Payment Address (IPA), your mobile number or any e-Wallet in Egypt
How Do I Sign Up?
How Can I Access It?
- Select your registered bank account associated with your mobile number that is currently in use on your mobile device
- Create a unique IPN account and a PIN that will only be accessible through your mobile device
Fees And Charges
Fees are applied based on the Central Bank of Egypt instructions.
Tell Me More
What is Instant Payment Network "IPN"?
"IPN" is an instant payment network utilized on applications like InstaPay that allows direct access to all accounts and real time instant fund transfer using your mobile device.
What are the services of Instant Payment Network "IPN"?
IPN allows its customers to send money to any of the following:
Bank accounts through:
- Account number
- Mobile number (on boarded customers only)
- IPA (instant payment address for on boarded customers only)
Digital wallets (using the mobile number)
The service is available for all NBK Egypt Cards.