The 8% CBE Mortgage Initiative is available for middle income citizens on fully-finished and ready-to-move-in housing units and real estate in various governorates of Egypt and cities of the new urban communities. Value of financing is up to 80% for up to 25 years.
Who is it For?
This initiative is for the below categories:
- Public, Private or Government Sector employees
- Business owners
- Employees who work overseas
Note: Employee must be of Egyptian nationality
What Do I Get?
Life and total disability insurance during the financing period
Fast procedures with minimum documents
What Makes It Special?
The 8% CBE Mortgage Initiative enables you to own a property with many advantages, including:
- The money you need to buy a property
- A simple and comfortable installment over 25 years
- The property that you intend to purchase is the basic guarantee for obtaining financing
- The property that you intend to buy preserves the value of the loan for you. Rather, it is an investment, as we are buying at the current price and the property value is always increasing Debt burdern ratio
- The real estate reserves the right to sell it to you in the event of inability to pay and complete the financing
- Insurance for you, which preserves the right to keep the unit in case of total disability or death
- Legal insurance, which is carried out by the legal department to preserve your rights and not be exposed to fraud
- A simple monthly installment close to the new rent value with owning the property after paying the installments
- The lowest rate of returns on real estate loans within the initiatives, with the value of the installment fixed throughout the financing period
How Do I Get It?
- Determining your financial capabilities according to your income Debt Burdern Ratio (DBR) Choosing the appropriate property by identifying the property's ownership (studying the documents legally)
- Preparing the required documents to obtain financing (income documents and inquiry documents, in addition to the National ID and the utility bill of the current place of residence)
- Provide the documents to NBK - Egypt
- The actual evaluation of the price of the property (determining the work at the evaluation or sale price, whichever is better, to calculate the financing value)
- You can apply by filling the application form online or visiting your nearest NBK Branch.
- Fixed interest of 3% throughout the installment period
- No evaluation fees
- No administrative fees
- No insurance fees
- CBE will bear all expenses
Tell Me More
- Terms and conditions apply
- Financing for fully finished and ready-to-move-in housing units
- Financing for real estate in various governorates of Egypt and the cities of the new urban communities
- Funding is available for employees (Public and Private Sector), business owners, liberal professions and Egyptians working overseas
- The value of financing reaches 80% of the property value
- Financing period up to 25 years
- Rate of return is 8% decreasing (return supported by CBE/ fixed installment throughout the financing period)
- Possibility of merging the income of the husband and wife
- Maximum price of a residential unit is EGP 2,500,000
- Value of the installment does not exceed 40% for real estate financing, so that the total obligations do not exceed 50%
- Minimum age of the customer is not less than 21 years and not more than 65 years at the end of the financing
- Monthly income of a single individual does not exceed EGP 40,000, and the family does not exceed EGP 50,000