You can store your precious belongings safely and enjoy peace of mind with our secure in-branch Safe Deposit Boxes. Our steel boxes come in 3 different sizes and are accessible during regular banking hours at most of our branches.
For more information, contact one of our branches.
Who is it for?
Existing NBK Customers only.
What do i need?
If you are an NBK Customer, you will need:
- Your Civil ID
- A recent photograph
What Do I Get?
A steel, fire-resistant safe deposit box that is ideal for protecting your valuables and important documents against loss, fire or theft
Safe deposit boxes can only be opened by you
The option to authorize access to a second person, who should provide a Bank Power of Attorney to be approved by NBK Egypt
Safe deposit boxes available in 3 different sizes (small, medium, large). Please refer to the “Tell me more” section for box dimensions
How do i get it?
- Only NBK Customers may rent a safe deposit box
- Safe deposit boxes may be rented to both individuals and companies
- The minimum rental period is 1 month (depending on safe deposit box size – please refer to price sheet)
- The maximum rental period is 1 year, which is automatically renewable when the fees will be deducted from your account
- The rental fee amount should be paid in full
Tell Me More
If you wish to authorize another person to access your safe deposit box, please provide NBK Egypt with a Bank Power of Attorney and a photo of the authorized person to enable him to do so. You and the person you wish to authorize should visit the branch together in order to process the request.
Rental fee discounts
If you are a Privilege or Thahabi Customer, you will get a 50% discount on medium and large boxes