NBK Current Account helps you deposit and withdraw funds at any time; catering to individuals and professionals alike.
With this retail current account you are entitled for a debit card and also the possibility of obtaining a checkbook. Also, enjoy the flexibility to choose between opening the account with EGP or FCY.
Who is it for?
To open an NBK Current Account, you must be 21 years old and above.
What Do I Get?
Free MasterCard debit card
Access to over 650,000 MasterCard ATM machines globally
Free NBK Online Banking and easy access to NBK Call Center through 19336
SMS Service subscription, available upon request
What makes it special?
- Checkbook available – Upon approval
- Ability to open a joint account
- Ability to open an account for a minor under the authority of his/her guardian until the minor reaches the age of 21
- Overdraft protection – Overdraft facilities are available with high debit balance fees 0.5% of the overdrawn amount, subject to approvals
How do I get it?
Visit your nearest NBK Branch
Fees and Charges
- This is a non-interest bearing account
- Full list of fees and charges
How can I compare NBK Accounts to figure out which is the most suitable to my needs?
Simply use our Right Account For Me tool.
How can I Open an Account at NBK?
Call us or Visit your nearest NBK Branch.