Now with NBK-Emarat Misr Titanium Mastercard Credit Card, you will enjoy an immediate cashback on your fuel purchases through Emarat Misr's stations.
Who is it For?
This card is available for all customers of age 21 years old and above, whether they are salaried employees, self-employed, professionals or have secured facilities.
What Do I Get?
- 10% cashback on all fuel and convenience store transactions
- 10% discount on food and coffee from the convenience stores in the stations
- 5% discount on "Power Synth" engine oil
What makes it special?
- Supplementary cards - For your family members
- NBK Online Banking - Secure internet access to track your credit cards and all associated accounts
- SMS Banking - You will receive an SMS message which will notify you with instructions and secured notifications whether you are in Egypt or abroad
- NBK Secure Shopping - An online added security layer that protects your online purchases from fraudulent when using your credit card
- Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through any ATM around the world
- More benefits
Tell me more
- Terms and conditions apply to primary and supplementary cards
- Cashback percentage on transactions through Emarat Misr stations is 10%
- Maximum monthly cashback is EGP 500 per card
- Only transactions through POS that are available through Emarat Misr stations are eligible for the cashback
- Cashback increases the card’s balance, with no effect on the card’s monthly minimum payment
- Example: customer is rewarded EGP 200 cashback during the 1st week of August
- August’s minimum payment is EGP 500
- The customer will pay EGP 500 as a minimum payment, regardless of the cashback
- The bank may in some cases, change the transaction type, cashback percentages or eligible cashback categories and notify the customer at any point
- The cashback amount cannot be exchanged for other rewards. It also cannot be returned or transferred under any circumstances
- The cashback is automatically added to the eligible card within the 1st week of each month
- The cashback will not be applied if there is any breach of the terms and conditions or if the customer’s card is suspended, blocked or canceled by the bank