NBK - Egypt offers NBK Meeza Prepaid Card for payroll as part of our mission to support the government's efforts to drive financial inclusion and transition to a cashless society. NBK Meeza Prepaid Card allows you to perform local purchases at POS, governmental institutions and to make cash withdrawals.
Who is it for?
Labor at companies whose salaries are under EGP 4,000
What Do I Get?
You will get a convenient solution for payroll to disperse monthly salaries and transfer directly from NBK Meeza Prepaid Cards.
What makes it special?
- No account required
- Minimal paperwork
- Move from using cash to card, supporting the government’s initiative to move to a cashless society
- Support the government's efforts to drive financial inclusion
- NBK Meeza Prepaid Card can be used for local purchases at POS, governmental institutions and to make cash withdrawals
- Card will be issued for existing and new payroll customers
Tell Me More
Terms and conditions:
- Free issuance
- Renewal fees: EGP 15
- Replacement fees: EGP 10
- Re-issuance fees: EGP 10
- Re-issuance PIN fee: EGP 10
- Free cash withdrawal fee at NBK ATMs / Cash withdrawal fee of EGP 5 at any other ATM (First 3 transactions per card/month)
- Free balance inquiry fee at NBK ATMs/ Balance inquiry fee of EGP 2 at any other ATM
- Free reload (no reload fees)
- No maximum monthly reload amount
- Maximum daily cash withdrawal limit is 5 transactions with maximum of EGP 10,000
- Maximum cash withdrawal per transaction is EGP 3,000
- Maximum daily purchase limit is 10 transactions daily with maximum EGP 10,000
- Maximum monthly cash withdrawal limit is EGP 100,000
- Maximum monthly purchase limit is EGP 100,000
- Manual transactions are available
- Maximum 3 trials to change the PIN
- Card is valid for 3 years