NBK - Egypt recognizes the importance of doctors' contributions to society. Therefore, we created the Doctors Loan Program to meet your financial needs and help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
Who is it For?
For Egyptian resident doctors between 21 and 65 years of age (from all specialties including dentists) holding a clinic license for a minimum of 3 years and a Doctor Syndication ID.
What Do I Get?
- Loan amount starting from EGP 20,000 up to EGP 750,000
- Loan tenure minimum of 6 months up to 60 months
- Free life insurance policy
What do I need?
You should hold:
- Egyptian National ID
- Recent utility bill (not older than 3 months)
- Clinic license and a Doctor Syndication ID