A specially tailored loan for doctors, giving them the opportunity to repay at different tenors up to 60 months with fixed installments and competitive interest rates. This loan is designed for doctors with private clinics operating for at least 3 years.
Who can apply?
This product is for Egyptians only, of age ranging from 21 years to 65 years (At loan maturity). The doctor should be holding a clinic license for a minimum of 3 years and a valid syndicate ID.
What Is It For?
This loan is provided to finance doctors’ personal needs.
- NBK Loans provide competitive interest rates and are calculated on a reducing balance basis
- Use the NBK Loan Calculator to know more on how often and how much your payments will be
What should I know?
- Loan amount up to EGP 600,000
- No income proof is required
- Life insurance is covered by the bank during the loan repayment period
- No guarantor required
What do I need?
- Valid national ID
- Recent utility bill (maximum 3 months old)
- Valid syndicate ID
- Clinic license (minimum of 3 years)
What is the maximum loan amount?
The maximum loan amount is EGP 600,000.
What is the maximum loan tenor?
The maximum loan tenor is 60 months.
What is the minimum validity for clinic license?
It should be 3 years.