NBK - Egypt Auto Loan offers you the opportunity to buy the car of your dreams with less documents and fast procedures. This loan is especially designed for clients who can pay 40% or more of the car value.
Who can apply?
- Finance a new car or pre-owned car from car companies (car dealers)
- Registration can be in your own name or in the name of a first-degree relative (spouse, parent or child)
- NBK Loans provide competitive interest rates
- Use the NBK Loan Calculator to take an idea of your payment tenure and monthly loan payment amount
What should I know?
- Your loan period can be from 12 to 60 months
- No income proof is required
- Quick and simple process
- Highest loan amount up to EGP 1,500,000
What do I need?
- Valid national ID
- Recent utility bill
- Signed loan application form
- Car price quotation from the car dealer
- Down payment receipt
What is the minimum down payment?
The minimum down payment is 40%.
What is the maximum loan tenure?
The maximum loan tenure is 60 months.
What is the maximum loan amount?
The maximum loan amount is EGP 1,500,000.