Enjoy flexibility and simple solutions for your day-to-day banking needs, no matter what your lifestyle. Also, easily access and conveniently manage your account through NBK Online Banking and NBK Mobile Banking.
You may choose to open account in Lebanese Pounds, US.Dollars, and other major foreign currencies.
Who Is It For?
Account can be opened for an Individual or several Individuals.
What Makes it Special?
- Free statement of account
- NBK Platinum Mastercard Debit Card
- Access over 650,000 ATMs and POS globally
- Free NBK Online Banking
- Free NBK Mobile Banking
- Domiciliation of utility bills
- Subscribe to SMS alerts on each transaction done through ATMs or POS terminals in Lebanon and abroad
- Subscribe to Cell Banking Alerts and receive SMS on each transaction done in Lebanon and abroad
How do I get it?
- Minimum opening balance is $1,500 or counter value (c/v)
- Minimum monthly average balance should exceed LBP 1,000,000 or c/v
- Visit any NBK Lebanon Branch with the below documents:
- Mayor Residence Certificate
- A valid national ID/passport
- Employer Reference Letter or Other bank statement of account with bank stamp for at least 6 months or Utility Bill in your name
Fees and Charges
You will pay a monthly charge of LBP 15,000 if the monthly average balance comes below LBP 1,000,000. For more details, please refer to our full list of fees and charges.
How to avoid the monthly charge on my account?
Keep your monthly minimum average balance above LBP 1,000,000.
How to protect my Debit Card?
- Keep your PIN a secret
- Don’t expose your card to magnetic objects, dirt, keys or other objects that might damage it
- If your card is lost or stolen, notify immediately the Bank or call 01759700 to stop the card
- When shopping, be sure that you get your card back after every purchase
- Always make sure that sales vouchers are for the correct purchase amount and in the currency of the country you are visiting
- Link your card to your mobile phone and receive SMS alerts
- Keep watching your statement of account(s) and inform the Bank immediately of any suspicious transaction