NBK Personal Loan offers you greater flexibility for financing consumer or durable goods, education and medical expenses.
Whether you want to shop for consumer goods or fund for personal needs, the Personal Loan fulfills all your requirements in the most competitive, efficient and speedy manner.
Who can apply?
- Lebanese employees who have completed 1 year service in the company and confirmed in employment
- Professionals and business owners/self-employed with minimum one year NBK Banking Relationship
What is it for?
- Ideal for borrowing for short-term use
- May be used to buy consumer or durable goods e.g. Furniture, electronics, cars, etc.
- Can also be used to pay for education or medical expenses
- USD Loan: 10% p.a. on a reducing balance basis
- LBP Loan: 12% p.a. on a reducing balance basis
- USD Loan: 12% p.a. on a reducing balance basis
- LBP Loan: 16% p.a. on a reducing balance basis
What should I know?
- Maximum Loan Tenor: Up to 60 months (5 years)
- Currency Denomination: USD or Lebanese Pounds
- Repayment: Equated monthly Installments.
- Repayment Start Date: Within 30 days of loan disbursement.
- Repayment Mode: Auto debit to salary or funding account as arranged and approved.
- Life Insurance: Assignment of life and disability insurance covering loan amount is mandatory. Insurance fee covering 120% of loan amount.
- Processing Fees: 1% of loan amount, Min USD 50 Max USD 100
What do I need?
- Minimum Age: 24 years
- Max Age at Loan Maturity: 64 years
Length of Service:
- Salaried: Minimum 1 year confirmed employment in a company.
- S/E: Minimum 2 years in the same business
Tell me more
Minimum Monthly Salaried Individuals:
- Married: USD 1,200 or LL 1,800,000
- Unmarried: USD 800 or LL 1,200,000
- Self Employed: USD 2,000
- Note: Irrevocable Salary Transfer Letter from Employer is a must.
Are there any processing fees?
Yes. 1% of loan amount, Min USD 50 Max USD 100.
Can I settle the loan early?
Yes. Early settlement is allowed, subject to conditions.