Enjoy personal assistance when banking with NBK Lebanon. Step into one of the NBK branches and our dedicated staff will help you progress your requests. NBK commits to provide excellent service whether you want to withdraw or deposit cash, check your balance or simply find out about the range of products. We use the most up-to-date technologies in the market to provide you secure and convenient ways to bank.
What can I do?
- Unlimited account deposits and withdrawals
- Transfers - unlimited transfers from branches (note: there is a transfer limit when making transfers with online and mobile banking)
- Foreign currency exchange
- Clear, deposit and order checks
- Open an account (for new customers)
- Sign up for credit cards
- Apply for products or services,
- Process loans
Update your details:
Update your personal information to ensure secure banking (i.e.: contact number, email, Civil ID, signature change, Know Your Customer (KYC) details)
- Make inquiries about any NBK products and services
- Manage "Power Of Attorney" requests so that you can allow family members and business partners to access your accounts and/or safe deposit boxes
- Process loans
- Cash advance (credit cards - including non NBK Customers)
Where can I find it?
We have 3 branches: Chiah, Sanayeh and Bhamdoun.
How can I access it?
Visit any NBK banking branch – find us
What special needs services do select NBK branches offer?
- ATMs with have Braille keyboards and earphones, enabling visually impaired customers to withdraw money (such ATMs have special branding and enclosures to ensure the physical wellbeing of our customers)
- Braille printing facilities
- Staff trained to provide services in sign language, for hearing-impaired customers
- iPads providing text to speech functionality for visually-impaired customers
- Wheelchair access to branches (available in all our branches)
- Reserved and clearly marked parking spaces