NBK Housing Loan is ideal for earners with conservative buying patterns, because it can be customized. Every loan package is tailor-fitted to the needs and current spend capabilities of the customer.
Housing loans facilities to resident Lebanese citizens and expatriates employed in GCC countries, as well as, GCC Nationals of NBK presence countries.
Who is it for?
For Residents and non-resident Lebanese.
What should I know?
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Age at maturity: 64 years
- Property age at maturity: 40 years
- Maximum Loan To Value (LTV) Ratio:
- New Purchase: Up to 75% of purchase price or evaluation, whichever is lower
- Equity release: Up to 75% of evaluation price
- Chalet: Up to 50% of purchase price or evaluation, whichever is lower
- Maximum loan Tenor: 20 years
- Loan Currency: in USD currency
- Minimum loan amount: USD 75,000
- Maximum loan amount: USD 1,500,000
- 1st year 4.75%
- 2nd year onward, 1 year Libor+4%; Min 5.5% p.a.
What do I need?
Minimum Salary Income:
- Salaried: USD 2,000 /LBP 3 Million
- Self Employed: USD 3,000 / LBP 4.5 Million
Minimum Length of Service:
- Salaried: 6 months in current employment subject to having minimum 12 months overall continuous employment
- Self Employed: 36 months
- Salaried: loans to employees with open-ended contracts only
- All self-employed/ professionals to submit their audited financials for the last three (3) years
- Life and total permanent disability insurance covering 105% of loan amount in favour of the Bank.
- Fire and Natural Disaster Insurance assigned in favour of the Bank.
- First Degree Mortgage for minimum of 120% of loan amount in favour of the Bank.
Are there any processing fees?
Yes, the processing fee is 0.75%.
Does my salary have to be transferred to NBK Lebanon?
Yes, for Lebanon-based customers, salary should be transferred. May be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Can I settle the loan early?
Yes. Early settlement is allowed, subject to conditions.