Your phone is always close by – now your bank can be too. NBK Mobile Banking lets you manage your finances at your fingertips with ease and convenience. NBK Mobile Banking offers you a safe and secure way to conduct your transactions anywhere and anytime.
The NBK Mobile Banking App is available in Arabic and English for iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch® and Android® Additionally, the application is available for Apple Watch and Android Wear to cater to your every banking need and transaction from all your devices.
Download the NBK Mobile Banking App today to manage your finances at your own convenience and experience a whole new world of banking.
With NBK Mobile Banking, you will be able to use it on multiple devices (up to five devices).
Our latest update is iOS 10 and Android 7.0 Nougat compatibility and smartwatch compatibility.
You can login easily with the tips of your fingers by using the “Fingerprint“ technology to access your account.
To benefit from all mobile banking features, customers must download the most recent version of the NBK Mobile Banking App.
What can I do?
- You can download and access the app on multiple devices
- Increase your monthly transfer limit
- View the history of transactions made on your account
- View the balance and transactions on your credit cards
- View details of your loans and deposits
- Make payments to your credit card and pay telephone bills
- Transfer money from your credit card to your account (Cash advance)
- Find your nearest NBK branch through the branch locator
- Find our Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Request printed statements and make checkbook request
- Contact us by calling NBK Bahrain at 17155555
- Receive notifications from NBK Bahrain
- Read the FAQs to help you solve your queries faster
- Easy access to important information like notifications from NBK Bahrain and travel tips that help keep you safe
- Direct transfers between your accounts, to other NBK accounts, or other bank accounts at other banks, both locally and internationally
What do I need?
- You need to be registered to NBK Online Banking first in order to enroll to NBK Mobile Banking
- Your mobile number should be up to date – please login to NBK Online Banking to update your mobile number or visit the nearest NBK branch if it is not already updated
How do I sign up?
- Download the app from your phones app store
- Login to Online Banking and select “Self-services”, then “NBK Mobile Banking” and then “Download application”
- Follow the prompted steps
- A step-by-step guide is available to help guide you through the registration – or an online demo