Jumpstart Your Career
You’re a motivated and innovative individual, looking to join a team that will make you perform at your finest. Join an engaging workplace and active community at NBK – tailor-made to Kuwait’s bright minds and ambitious drives.
We have a Talent Management Department that will make sure you’re aptly placed so that you can thrive. At NBK you can apply your hard work to a rewarding setting and get results – you’ll come to work with pride knowing you are contributing to one of Kuwait’s biggest achievements.
Become one of the best, become an NBK team member.
Graduates & Internship
At NBK we respect individuality and therefore offer support and facilities according to your needs and ambitions. From training programs to internships, get ready to take your learning curve to new heights.
By employing some of the most competitive techniques from around the world, you can learn from the best in-house courses and programs. NBK boasts one of the biggest state-of-the-art training centers in the banking world, providing comprehensive guidance and education in fields of customer service and developing strategic financial solutions.
The NBK Academy was launched in 2008 to introduce young fresh Kuwaiti university graduates into the banking sector. The objective of the program is to hire and prepare qualified nationals into the NBK culture, training them technically and practically through classroom lectures, on-the-job training, and rotations across the various departments to fill possible future vacancies.
At the end of the program, candidates will gain:
- Better understanding of the context and environment which NBK staff work
- Deeper understanding of mutual expectations of and from young NBK newly recruited staff
NBK Tech Academy
NBK Tech Academy is the first data and digital academy in Kuwait. It is a training program established with the aim of preparing candidates for their one-of-a-kind banking careers.
Candidates will receive training in various departments in the bank to learn how the banking sector functions, such as:
- Digital Office
- Robotic Process Automation
- Information Technology
- Weyay Bank
- Digital Transformation
- Data Office
- Business Performance Management (Metrics)
The material in this program is much varied and intense in order to cover all opportunities and dimensions that candidates will face in their careers including soft and technical skills:
- Foundation of Artificial Intelligence
- Fundamentals of Data and Data Analysis
- Building an Agile Team
- Fundamentals of Digital Payments
- Data Visualization
- Scripting and Programming
- Digital Partnerships
- Hackathon (Running an event as part of a final project)
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicant must be Kuwaiti
- Applicant must have a bachelor's degree in the fields of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, MIS, Data Science or similar majors
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate holding a degree in one of the above majors with a GPA of 3.0 and above, or have a maximum of four years working experience
- Upon acceptance, participant will receive all benefits as a full-time employee
- Candidate will receive guaranteed selection into one of the bank's digital areas
With one of the highest standards of living in the Middle East, Kuwait is the fourth richest country in world per capita – and it’s growing at a tremendous pace.
Attracting people from all over the world, Kuwait is a melting pot of cultures boasting a myriad of nationalities as residents. Exuding a cosmopolitan and traditional vibe, the city offers a unique and relaxed atmosphere to live in. Excellent museums and seaside lined with beaches and restaurants, the Kuwait experience is one of a kind.
Why Work At NBK
Motivation is key when it comes to giving our employees that extra push. Therefore our benefits work extra hard to further enhance your work experience with us. From flexible packages to fit your lifestyle to convenient on-site facilities – keeping you consistently inspired is our philosophy.
As a truly respected international financial institution, National Bank of Kuwait recruits experienced banking professionals across all areas of the NBK Group.
You will have an excellent academic background coupled with a track record of progress within your career to date, united with a dedication to your personal development.
With over 35 nationalities employed at the bank, English is used as the business language however the ability to communicate effectively in Arabic is highly desired.
National Bank of Kuwait is a full service bank and we regularly have vacancies for support NBK Group professionals, ranging from Information Technology, Legal, Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Public Relations and Facilities.
At NBK, we strive to encourage local talent and want you to play an active role in the development of your economy. Our Kuwaiti graduates are given a career boost with internships right out of college. Moreover, our training programs help you to further develop your skills and acquire job placements in your chosen fields.
How To Apply
- Enter your email, first name, family name and password (Password should be at least 8 characters with a combination of capital letter, small letters, special and number characters) and then "Submit"
- Create an account
- Yes I have a CV or resume: Upload your CV or resume then press "Continue"
- No I don’t have CV or resume, press "Continue"
- Register personal information
- Fill all mandatory field
- Upload your documents
- Press "Next"
- Add qualification and skills
- Fill all mandatory fields
- Add establishment, qualification and employment history
- Enter your passport number
Start Your Career With NBK
Have you often wondered what kind of work setting would fit your ambitions and help you make your dreams come true?
At NBK we have a range of positions to fit your talent and ambition.