You know that success means efficiency - and you always use your time to its best potential.
With our online banking services you can be more productive from your home or office. NBK will be with you wherever you are in the world.
Now, NBK Online Banking registration got easier. By creating a Username and a password. All you need to do is to follow these steps.
What can I do?
- Check your account balances
- Inquire about your loans including details and transaction history
- View transactions and pay your credit card
- View your fixed deposits details
- Transfer funds locally and internationally
- Pay bills including mobile, electricity, water and school fees
- Open new accounts (including Al Jawhara) or fixed deposits online in KD or other foreign currencies
- Manage your investments by opening a brokerage account
- Make cash advances from your credit card to your other accounts
- Subscribe and view eStatements for accounts and credit cards
- Register to SMS Banking service and customize it based on your needs without visiting the branch
- View your IBAN number online
- Retrieve your NBK Credit Card PIN
- Update your record details Online - KYC form
- Increase your monthly transfer limit via the application (upon your request from KD 2,000 to up to KD 30,000)
- View accumulated NBK Miles Points
- View NBK Rewards Points in Kuwaiti Dinars
- Apply for NBK Foreign Currency Prepaid Card
- Load/unload NBK Foreign Currency Prepaid Card
- Manage your credit cards during travel
- Manage Secondary User profile
What do I need?
- Keep your NBK Card and PIN handy to help you throughout the process
- Your mobile number and Email should be up to date - visit the nearest NBK branch if it is not already updated
How do I sign up?
To register with Username:
- Click on “New Users”
- Enter your debit card number
- Choose the ID type and enter the number: Civil ID, passport, or Commercial Registration Number
- You will be asked on which method you would like to receive the One-Time Password (OTP). You will have to select one option: Either SMS or email
- Once the code is received, you must enter it in the verification code field. The verification code should be entered in capital letters. If you don’t receive it, you can tap on “Resend Verification Code” and you will receive it within seconds
- Enter the debit card PIN number
- Create a username: Create a username: Your username should be alphanumeric. Minimum of 4 and maximum of 25 characters without spaces and special characters. Not case sensitive. All should be in English
- Create a password: should be 7-8 alphanumeric characters:
- Must contain at least one special character and one numeric character
- Letters and numbers used in user's password cannot be repeated more than twice in a row (e.g.: 111, 222, aaa, AAA123 will not be accepted)
- Letters and numbers used in user's password cannot be consecutive forward or backward (e.g.: AAA123 , 567nbk , 765nbk, Abcnbk, Cbanbk)
- Password is case sensitive
- Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed
- Enter the username
- Select 5 security questions and answers
- Enter the password
- You will receive an SMS confirming that your registration to NBK Online Banking is successful
What do I do if my mobile number is not up to date?
You can update your new mobile number through NBK Online Banking, but you need to have the old number to receive the one-time-password (OTP); Or you can contact the NBK Call Center on 1801801.
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
- Click on “Forgot password”
- Fill out all the necessary details then, click “Submit”
- Select your preferred way to receive the one-time-password: via email or SMS
How do I know that NBK Online Banking is secure?
For your peace of mind, NBK has implemented state-of-the-art online banking security - by registering for the NBK Online Banking Security Key you can be assured that your personalized online banking is protected.
The NBK team recommends that once you complete your registration that you register your computer – this provides you added protection