Your bank is one call away in case of emergencies or important questions. We have made sure you don’t ever worry about a lost password or stolen card by creating the 24/7 NBK Call Center just for you.
Who is it for?
This service is available for all NBK Customers.
What can I do?
- Check the balance of your NBK accounts, credit cards and loan information
- Get details of the last 6 debit and credit transactions on your accounts and credit cards
- Pay your credit card
- Transfer between accounts
- Activate your cards
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Check real-time foreign exchange
- Request a new check book
- Speak to one of our team members that will fulfill your needs
How Do I Get It?
You can access the service if you have at least one NBK Debit Card.
How Do I Sign Up?
Your NBK Call Center experience is now safer and more convenient with the Automated Number Identification feature, which identifies the account number linked with your phone.
How can I access it?
Simply dial 1801801 within Kuwait or call our toll-free numbers below from outside Kuwait:
- France - 0805-080765
- Germany - 0800-181-1475
- Italy - 800-792-255
- Spain - 900-839159
- Turkey - 00-800-113-9247
- United Arab Emirates - 8000-3205-55
- UK - 0-800-098-8456
- USA and Canada - 1-855-577-7625
- All other countries - 965 22248361
Which services can I access through IVR ?
The main services available through IVR are:
- Checking your balance and recent transactions
- Making payments to your NBK Credit Card
- Transferring between accounts
- Requesting a new check book
- Activating your cards
- Listening to real-time interest or foreign exchange rates
My ATM/ debit/ credit card has been lost or stolen. How do I report this?
When you contact NBK Call Center, first select your preferred language. Next, you will be prompted to press “*” for any lost or stolen cards, where you can report either your own or someone else's debit card or credit card as lost or stolen. This service is available 24/7.