Your phone is always close by – now your bank can be too. NBK Mobile Banking lets you manage your finances at your fingertips with ease and convenience. NBK Mobile Banking offers you a safe and secure way to conduct your transactions anywhere and anytime.
The NBK Mobile Banking App is available in Arabic and English for iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch® and Android® Additionally, the application is available for Apple Watch and Android Wear to cater to your every banking need and transaction from all your devices.
Download the NBK Mobile Banking App today to manage your finances at your own convenience and experience a whole new world of banking.
With NBK Mobile Banking, you will be able to use it on multiple devices (up to five devices).
Our latest update is iOS 11 and Android 7.0 Nougat compatibility and smartwatch compatibility.
You can login easily with the tips of your fingers by using the "Fingerprint" technology to access your account.
To benefit from all mobile banking features, customers must download the most recent version of the NBK Mobile Banking App.
Now, NBK Mobile Banking App registration got easier. You are able to register to NBK Mobile Banking without the need to login to NBK Online Banking. All you need to do is to follow these steps.
What can I do?
- You can download and access the app on multiple devices
- Smartwatch Banking
- Increase your monthly transfer limit via the application (upon your request from KD 2,000 to up to KD 30,000)
- View the history of transactions made on your account
- View the balance and transactions on your credit cards
- View details of your loans and deposits
- View accumulated NBK Miles Points
- View NBK Rewards Points in Kuwaiti Dinars
- Display NBK brokerage accounts
- Enhanced NBK loans display
- Make payments to your credit card and pay telephone bills to Zain, Ooredoo, VIVA and Ministry of Communication
- Transfer money from your credit card to your account (Cash advance)
- Account opening
- SMS subscription
- Live chat
- Apply for NBK Foreign Currency Prepaid Card
- Load/unload NBK Foreign Currency Prepaid Card
- Find your nearest NBK branch through the branch locator
- Find our Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) across Kuwait
- Request printed statements and make checkbook request
- Contact us by calling NBK from inside and outside Kuwait or through NBK’s social media networks
- Augmented reality (AR)
- View NBK’s products and services as well as NBK Rewards participating outlets
- Read the FAQs to help you solve your queries faster
- Easy access to important information like notifications from NBK and travel tips that help keep you safe
- Direct transfers between your accounts, to other NBK accounts, or other bank accounts at other banks, both locally and internationally
- Manage your credit cards during travel
- Quick Pay is a secure service that lets you send a link to another customer to pay you electronically using KNET payment gateway, even if the payer doesn’t have an NBK account
What do I need?
- You need to be registered to NBK Online Banking first in order to enroll to NBK Mobile Banking
- Your mobile number should be up to date – please login to NBK Online Banking to update your mobile number or visit the nearest NBK branch if it is not already updated
How do I sign up?
- Download the new update of the app
- Once you launch the app, you will be asked whether to login with the current process or with the new process
- If you select the current process, you will have up to 6 months grace period to register with the new process. After the 6 months, you will be asked to register with the new process
- If you select to register with the new process, you will need to create a username and password, where you can use the same for NBK Online Banking as well
To register with the new process:
- You will be lead to a screen with 2 options:
- Register: If you have not registered yet with the new process
- Login: If you have already registered via NBK Online Banking
NBK Mobile Banking App Registration Steps:
- Enter your debit card number
- Enter the ID type and number: Civil ID, passport, or Commercial Registration Number
- You will be asked on which method you would like to receive the One-Time Password (OTP). You will have to select one option: Either SMS or email
- Once the code is received, you must enter it in the verification code field. The verification code should be entered in capital letters. If you don’t receive it, you can tap on “Resend Verification Code” and you will receive it within seconds
- Enter the debit card PIN number
- Create a username: Create a username: Your username should be alphanumeric. Minimum of 4 and maximum of 25 characters without spaces and special characters. Not case sensitive. All should be in English
- Create a password: should be 7-8 alphanumeric characters:
- Must contain at least one special character and one numeric character
- Letters and numbers used in user's password cannot be repeated more than twice in a row (e.g.: 111, 222, aaa, AAA123 will not be accepted)
- Letters and numbers used in user's password cannot be consecutive forward or backward. e.g.: AAA123, 567nbk, 765nbk, Abcnbk, Cbanbk
- Password is case sensitive
- Should be in English letters with no spaces
- You can also enable the Touch ID or Face ID for iOS users to use it for next login
- Accept the Terms and Conditions to proceed
- Enter the username and password
- Select 5 security questions and answers. All answers should be in English
- You will receive an SMS confirming that your registration to NBK Mobile Banking is successful