SmartWealth is a digital investment service provided by NBK Capital that offers investors a best-of-breed, simple solution for long-term investment savings.
SmartWealth’s state-of-the-art technology customizes your investment based on your risk appetite, financial goals and aspirations.
The simple registration process for this service enables you to have your own diversified investment plan with global equities, fixed income, commodities and real estate baskets (ETF based) through SmartWealth’s user-friendly app and website.
You can now also open a SmartWealth account via NBK Mobile Banking App, for a quicker and easier way to fund and monitor your investments.
Who Is It For?
SmartWealth is available to both Kuwaitis and expats with a valid Kuwait residency status.
What Do I Get?
- You can manage and monitor your investments through SmartWealth by NBK Capital’s website and mobile application. With a seamless sign in, you have unlimited access and control to your account anytime, anywhere
- Investments are liquid and allow for daily redemption and deposits
- You are provided with exposure to equities, fixed income and real estate securities through ETFs
- You get exposure to the United States, Europe, Asia and other emerging markets
- You can open a SmartWealth account via NBK Mobile Banking App. This allows you to fund and monitor your account directly alongside your other NBK Accounts
Tell Me More
For more information about SmartWealth:
Visit - nbkcapitalsmartwealth.com
Contact NBK Call Center on - 1801801
Email - email@example.com
Who can open a SmartWealth account?
To be eligible to open a SmartWealth account, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have and maintain a valid Kuwait residency
- Invest and maintain a minimum account balance of USD 5,000 or USD 500 when opened through NBK Mobile Banking App
I am a non-Kuwaiti, can I open an account?
Yes. SmartWealth is available for both Kuwaitis and expats who have a valid Kuwait residency status.
What is the minimum amount required to open a SmartWealth account?
Minimum initial investment amount is USD 5,000 or USD 500 when opened through NBK Mobile Banking App.
I am a non-NBK Client, can I open an account?
Yes. SmartWealth by NBK Capital strives to provide its services to all qualifying customers through its website and mobile application, and does not restrict services to NBK Customers.
All rights reserved. NBK Capital SmartWealth is an online financial advisory service offered by NBK Capital. Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. Before investing, consider your investment objectives and NBK Capital SmartWealth's charges and expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results, and the likelihood of investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature. NBK Capital undertakes that no necessary information has been omitted.