With Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), Multi-Currency ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) you have access to your funds from many convenient locations across Kuwait and all over the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can now access your funds faster with only a tap. Use your NBK Tap & Pay Debit Card or any NFC-enabled local bank debit card without having to insert your card in the machine.
What can I do?
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs):
- Use NBK Tap & Pay Debit Cards or other NFC-enabled local bank debit cards, without inserting your card in the machine
- Withdraw cash (within the available limit)
- Update your mobile number
- Update your Civil ID information
- Cardless withdrawal with your Civil ID or mobile number
- Change debit and credit card PIN
- Request checkbooks
- Request mini account statements
- Request account statement through branch (last 30 transactions)
- Transfer between your accounts
Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs):
- Take advantage of the many CDM machines located around Kuwait
- Deposit cash up to 100 notes at one time
- Deposit KD 1, KD 5, KD 10 and KD 20 notes at one time
- Deposits are safe, secure and immediately credited to your account
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
NBK Mobile ATM is a van with two ATMs that supports events and our customers, based on their request. The Mobile ATM service supports only cash withdrawal and is available 7 days a week, 8 hours per day.
Available at Kuwait International Airport, these ATMS allow you to withdraw cash amounts in six different currencies.
- (USD) US Dollars
- (EUR) Euros
- (GBP) British Pound Sterling
- (AED) UAE Dirhams
- (SAR) Saudi Riyals
- (KWD) Kuwaiti Dinars
In addition to Kuwait International Airport, US dollars are available for withdrawal from the four ATM locations.
Where can I find it?
- ATM and CDMs are available at each of our branches - find us
- Offsite ATMs - find us
- Multi-Currency ATMs - find us
Kuwait International Airport in the transit area, near gates 3 and 24 at Kuwait International Airport, as well as at Sheikh Saad Airport located inside the main departures terminal, where you can withdraw in (AED) UAE Dirhams and (KWD) Kuwaiti Dinars
ATMs for US dollar withdrawal (in addition to airport):
- NBK Head office branch
- Fahed Al-Salem branch
- Ahmadi branch
- Cinema Salmiya branch
How can I access it?
You will need your NBK Debit Card and the PIN.