When you sign up for Al Jawhara Account you may finally be able to answer the question: “What Would You Do With KD 250,000?”
Open an Al Jawhara Account today to automatically enter the draw to win our KD 5,000 weekly prizes, KD 125,000 monthly prizes and KD 250,000 quarterly grand prizes.
The opportunity to win big is out there – you just need to grab it.
Every KD 50 you deposit into your Al Jawhara Account gives you a chance to be one of our next lucky winners.
The more money you deposit in your account, the higher your chances of winning big with Al Jawhara.
Who is this for?
- To open an NBK Al Jawhara Account you must be 21 years old and above
- If you are an employee between 18 and 21, with proof of salary, we can open an Al Jawhara Account for you
What Do I Get?
Free Visa debit card, giving you access to over 650,000 ATM machines globally
Enjoy the convenience of NBK Online Banking for viewing and managing your account
24/7 access to NBK Call Center through 1801801
SMS service subscription, available upon request
Unlimited withdrawals (terms and conditions apply)
What makes it special?
- Al Jawhara adds an element of surprise to Everyday Banking
- Automatic enrollment in Al Jawhara weekly, monthly and quarterly draws
- You get to win cash prizes that range from KD 5,000 up to KD 250,000
- Double your chances to win by keeping your money in your Al Jawhara account without making any withdrawals or debit truncations during the holding period of each draw
How do I get it?
- The required opening amount for the Al Jawhara Account is KD 400 or more
- Every KD 50 equals one chance in the draw
- The longer you keep your money in your account (without withdrawing any of it during the holding period of each draw type), the more chances you get
- Available in KD only
- The maximum limit you can have in the account is KD 500,000
- Find out if you or someone you know is an Al Jawhara Winner
Fees and Charges
You will incur a KD 2 minimum balance charge your account average monthly balance falls below KD 200.
What are the prizes for the Al Jawhara draw?
The weekly draw is for KD 5,000, the monthly draw is for KD 125,000 and the quarterly draw if for KD 250,000.
How many chances do I get in each Al Jawhara draw?
Each KD 50 equals one chance in the draw.
How can I get extra chances in the draw?
In case of no withdrawals or transfers from your Al Jawhara Account during the required period, you will get 1 extra chance for each KD 50 kept in the account during that period.
Not An NBK Customer?
You can now apply to open an NBK Account digitally without visiting a branch.
To use this service, you need to have the "Kuwait Mobile ID" App by PACI with the digital signature feature activated. If you already have the service activated, apply now.
If you did not activate the service, you can do so by visiting one of PACI Kiosks at selected NBK Branches.
More information about NBK Digital Account Opening.