You’ve worked hard to reach your high position and it’s time to reap the benefits. If you’d like to make the best of everything a bank has to offer, then Privilege Banking will open up a wide range of preferential services and financial products at your disposal.
Privilege Banking highlights the importance of delivering recognition and personal attention to all Privilege customers – you’ll get easy access to all our top personal offerings, from fast loans to Premium lounges to exclusive Watani Brokerage.
Who is it for?
What do I get?
- Instant issuance
- NBK Tap & Pay Service
- Cash withdrawal KD 5,000 extended limit
- Point of sale KD 30,000 extended limit
NBK Visa Signature Credit Card (with supplementary card), annual fee waived*
*Annual fees are waived when the customer spends KD 7,500 or more per year, and KD 3,750 or more per year for the supplementary credit card
You can apply for a loan for up to KD 70,000
Free check copies
Free account statements
Free demand drafts (1 per customer per month)
50% discount on NBK Safe Deposit Boxes (Medium and Large size)
International loan and banking services across the NBK Network
Priority loan processing service
24/7 Banking Services access through NBK Online and NBK Mobile Banking App.
Watani Brokerage with a full spectrum of brokerage services
Complimentary SMS Service
Al Jawhara minimum balance exemption
What makes it special?
- A dedicated Relationship Manager will go the extra mile to advise you on products that fit you, and assess your financial goals in order to build a suitable plan to manage your portfolio
- Access to Premium Banking lounges and priority servicing when conducting your financial transactions at NBK Branches
- Access to investment products and Watani Brokerage
- Premium Banking Teller Services in branches, which grants you priority when you wish to conduct your financial transactions
- Home card delivery service
- As a Privilege Banking customer, your calls to the 24/7 NBK Call Center are automatically assigned priority status and routed to a dedicated and highly qualified officer
How do I get it?
Fees and Charges
- Full list of fees and charges
- KD 50 is deducated from your account on a monthly basis if the average salary or account balance falls under the minimum required amount for three consecutive months
Where can Premium Banking Services Lounges for Privilege Banking customers be found?
NBK Head Office, Jabriya, Ras Al Salmiya, Shamiya, Salmiya, Ahmadi, Kaifan, Nuzha, Daiyah, Ahmed Al Jaber, Fahed Al Salem, Faiha, Al Rawdah, Hawali, Dahiyat A. Al Salem, Mishref, Qurain, Surra, Fahaheel Al Sahely, Al Hamra, Cinema Salmiya, Al Andalus, Shuwaikh, KOC and Riqqa Branches.
How can I become an NBK Privilege Customer?
All you have to do is meet one of the following criteria;
- Your monthly salary must be transferred to NBK if not already and be at least KD 3,000 per month, for 3 consecutive months*
- Alternatively if you deposit of KD 100,000 or more in any interest or non-interest bearing NBK Account including Al Jawhara, Term Deposit or any NBK Investment Funds for 3 consecutive months*
*If the average salary, account or fund balance falls below the minimum required amount for three consecutive months, a monthly service fee of KD 50 will be deducted from your personal account at the bank or Privilege Banking Services will be discontinued.